Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good product to help treat acne scars?

I'm looking for a cheaper product that can be easily found. Something like clearasil, clean %26amp;clear, almay, ect.What is a good product to help treat acne scars?
Try Mederma. It helps treats all types of scars.





I had a couple of surgeries in the past and it helped fade and soften the scars I had that were about 15 years old. When I used it on my burns right away, it did not leave a scar.What is a good product to help treat acne scars?
Scars are dead skin damage. You can't treat something that is dead. You can cover it with makeup which works well, whether for a man or women (Lots of men use makeup). Any kind of matching color ';base'; makeup works well and can be found anywhere.
MIRACELL! You will be amazed at the results! It's cheap, and it works like nothing I have ever seen before. My skin looks better than it ever did. check out link below for Miracells homesite...you don't want to miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment