Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is Acnomel good for removing acne scars?

I've got some scars on my nose from previous bouts of acne, so I bought some Acnomel hoping it might get rid of those scars. Anyone have any luck with this?Is Acnomel good for removing acne scars?
i don't think it works !it is used to cure acne,not acne scars(they are totally different,)Is Acnomel good for removing acne scars?
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found at www.health-sex-money.com/acne/ and bought it for like $40 and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don't even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can't believe it's only $40 and after you use it you won't either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Samantha
well i not know it specifically but i know the idea and active ingredient behind all these product which is mostly retinoic acid ,all the products are just different in concentration ,also u should know that scars take long


some additional ways for u here http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com
You can Find the solution to your problem in my source site
your answer is in the site i mentioned in my sources

No comments:

Post a Comment