Monday, December 14, 2009

Acne scars?

For most of my teenage years I had terrible acne all over my face. I have recently gotten rid of it, but the scars are still very visible. Does anyone know any good home remedies that work to fade acne scars?Acne scars?
I don't know of any home remedies specifically, but there are a few treatments and products that will help them fade faster. The most effective way to get rid of them is to get a series of light chemical peels at a spa or skin care center. It's not painful at all, and the overall result on your skin is great, but it can be pricey. Six treatments are reccommended to see a major improvement, and it costs anywhere from $60-$100 a treatment depending on where you go. Using a daily product with alpha hydroxy acid (glycolic acid) will help the marks fade faster, and there are also spot lighteners that you can use on very dark spots(look for a product with hydroquinone). Those are your best options. It really depends on how much you want to spend, or how long you're willing to wait. I hope that helps!Acne scars?
Hi,





I think this article will show you some homemade remedies:





Homemade Treatment for Acne Scars -%26gt; http://www.acnepilot.com/acne-scars/home鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment