Monday, December 14, 2009

How can I get rid of acne scars quickly?

I have been using a vitamin e cream which seems to help but not completely. I also have really oily skin. Are there any simple remedies for that?How can I get rid of acne scars quickly?
skin brighteners, and cocoa butter, they helped me. the skin brightener i use is called ULTRA GLO, u should try it, and u could find cocoa butter any where, just dont use too much at once or ull look greasyHow can I get rid of acne scars quickly?
Read tips on Reducing the Appearance of Scars, Stretch marks, Skincare and Home Remedies to help you better on this site
For your oily skin I would recommend a homemade scrub of baking soda and water, but don't scrub your scars, pls.


I'm not sure how to answer about the scars, are they old, recent, raised, pitted, etc.


Good luck!
Get Laser treatments...they work great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment