Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I get rid of acne scars on my face?

When i was a teenager, i had a lot of acne. Now that it's mostly gone, i have a bunch of scars. (they are mostly on the side of my eyes by my hair, and on the side of my chin.). How can i hide them very well, or get rid of them?How do I get rid of acne scars on my face?
I had bad acne to and i got rid of my acne i had lots of scares. You can try Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade cream Extra Strenght. It start working foe me about the same week i bought it. Just make sure when u use it only apply a little at a time because your skin will become oily if u don't. You can buy it at any drug store or at Walmart.How do I get rid of acne scars on my face?
depending on how deep they are, microdermabrasion helps alot. if you have the $ have it done by a pro. if you dont, use l'oreal's at home microdermabrasion kit. costs about $25 and it will make your skin more radiant. make sure to follow the instructions, or you could really damage your skin.
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment