I actually suffer from acne and I see a dermatologist (who's really great). Chemical peels help for any acne scars, seeing as they reduce the discoloration of the skin. Microdermabrasion is good for existing pimples because it sort of ';sands down'; the surface of your skin. Blackheads can be kind of tricky. I would recommend an astringent. That'll slowly eat away at the blackheads and they'll slowly go away. However, the results of different products on your face depend on the complexity of your skin. Regardless, you could try some home cures. There're tons of home remedies. One I tried that I thought was really effective is scrubbing your face with a mixture of honey and sugar. Take a bowl and mix some honey with a couple tablespoons of sugar and scrub your face twice a day with that. That mixture is natural and won't be detrimental to your face. The honey eats away bacteria that's on your face and the sugar acts as a scrub (which also helps to remove blackheads). Try seeing a dermatologist if none of the above works. Hope all goes well! Good luck! Feel free to e-mail me if you wanna know what specific products I use or if you have any questions. ;)How do i get rid of some of the acne scars on my face? How do I get rid of some pimples that still exist?
Not all skin products work on all skin types. So I decided to used some that do. I use Queen Helene MInt Julep Facial Scrub. It's not as gritty as some exfoliating scrubs and much more gentle so you can use it everyday. Then I use Sea Breeze Actives Deep Clean Astringent. It's the yellow one. It contains salytic acid which will help for future breakouts and you can use it everyday. Last thing I use is Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Moisturizing Lotion. It contains cocoa butter and vitamin E and will brighten your skin and even out its tone. All of these products are very, very good for all skin types and color. When I attended beauty school, we used all of these products in our facials and they work wonders. I know all of the products are different and some may say that's it's bad to mix too many different things but sometimes you have to do that to get a good result. Try not to pop the bumps but if you do then don't sqeeze so hard like a lemon. That's what causes the bruising left around the pimple or blackead and leaves a dark spot. Deal with the head of the bump first, then cleanse and the rest will come to the surface. Palmer's also offers a fade cream that I use just before I put on the lotion. It fades those dark spots. It's awesome. All the products are mild enough to use them everyday. Happy facials and good luck.
viteman E liquid... which you can get in a bottle or through liquid capsol..... ( the liquid capsol you just bust them open and rub the liquid on the scar) ...... for pimples that are new put a q-tip in rubbing alcohol and rub it on the new pimple and try not to pop them.....
pimples are caused by mainly 3 reasons...
1. because you might be having dandruff that keeps falling to your face and because you dont wash your face regualrly...
2. because you have stmach problems and your liver is not functioning properly...
3.because you body is heated up yoo much and you are never in cold or cool surroundings...
most of the poeple dont know why they have pimples or what is the specidic reason...and sometimes two or more reasons together cause pimples...so follow these steps and ure sure to get rid of them very soon...trust me
to get rid of pimples:
1.NEVER EVER USE CREMES AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET.JUST LEAVE CHEMICALS.
2. drink loads and loads of water to keep you body cool...it helps reducing pimples and also in removing scars....
3. wash your face as many times as possible and wash hair every alternate day....if you know that pimples on your face are caused by dandruff then use and anti-dandruff shampoo.
3. never ever prick your pimples...it leaves permanent scars...
4. eat the right amount of food.....and finish dinner early so that you atleast have a gap of an hour and a half before going to bed.
and you ll soon be pimple free....
and yes...never use scrubs if you are prone to having pimples...always use mild soaps like pears and mild facewashes...
to get rid of scars i would exfoliate my face at least once a week with a product that is specialized for acne or oily skin, i also apply aloe Vera saliva, you need to buy a aloe Vera plant and take a piece of it cut it in half and the slime that it has you need to apply it on your washed dried face and leave it at least for 30 min. and then rinse with warm water do this at least every two days for 4-6 weeks, also apply light cocoa butter on the scarred tissue, that helped me with my acne scars and my pimples
Hi, First and foremost DO NOT USE CHEMICALS ON FACE
1. Put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed, should help reduce swelling overnight. Make sure it is the paste not the gel. One of the most popular acne home remedies.
2. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne.
3. Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent acne, pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
4. Place strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.
5. Extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.
6. Another method is to massage the face with the skin of lemon before washing with lukewarm water.
7. Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of acne, pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, %26amp; other skin infections.
8. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. At least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables should be included in your diet. All acne home remedies should include a healthy diet.
9. A couple of garlic cloves, crushed and dabbed on the face 1-2 times a day. One of the smellier acne home remedies!
10. Home face wash for acne: Mix together 1 or 2mls each of the following: witch hazel, tea-tree and sweet fennel essential oils, adding essential oil of geranium for women and essential oil of rosewood for men. Mix with 300mls of water. Shake before use, as the oils will float on top of the water during storage. Dab affected areas with cotton wool two or three times a day. The oils will clean and unclog giving antibiotic-like protection to the skin.
11. Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.
12. Use 2-3 tsp. dried basil leaves to 1 cup boiling water. Steep 10-20 minutes. Cool, and apply with cotton ball.
13. Grind orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts. One of the best acne home remedies.
14. Clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water 2-3 times a day.
15. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon powder and apply on affected areas frequently.
16. Nettle Tea is another solution, this tea has a herb that has some curing power and really helps work wonders on skin problems. Drink four cups a day to get the full benefit of one of the most powerful acne home remedies. Get nettle products here.
17. Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly speed up the healing of acne lesions. You can buy Aloe Vera at vitacost.com
18. Another lotion that uses bee propolis extract may also be effective. Mix eight ounces of water and 11 drops of bee propolis extract. One of the acne home remedies which has been proven effective with many people.
19. Some herbal acne home remedies...
Burdock leaf tea.
Lavender essential oil (mix 1:10 with water)
Tincture of calendula flowers.
Tea tree essential oil (mix 1:10 with water)
Liquefy cabbage leaves with witch hazel, strain and add two drops of lemon oil. Use as a lotion.
20. Ice down the acne before bed, by morning it should be noticeably less swollen. Works best on larger pimples that have not yet formed a head.
21. Take vitamin B5 and zinc supplements daily to strengthen the skin's resistance to acne.
22. Mix mint juice with turmeric powder and apply on affected area. Leave for 15-30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
23. Mix some vinegar and salt in a bowl. Pour a little bit in your hand and rub it on the pimples. Soak a face towel in it and dab it on the bumps. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off.
24. Blend cucumber and make a paste. Apply this as a mask on your face and leave it for 1/2 hour and then rinse. This refreshes your skin and prevents acne.
25. Mix corn flour with egg white and apply on your face. Let is dry completely for 1/2 hour. Dip your hands in warm water and massage your face and wash off. This when repeated regularly gives you a smooth skin.
26. Mix sandalwood paste with rosewater and apply on the face. Rinse off after 30 minutes.
27. Essential oil face mask for acne: Use a mask base powder, such as fuller's earth or kaolin powder. Use distilled or filtered water to make a paste. Mix 1 heaped teaspoon of base powder to 3 drops of essential oil. Add approximately 2 tablespoons of the water in, to make a fluid yet balanced paste. Essential oils to add in the mask either separately or try smaller amounts together; cypress oil 1 drop, lemon oil 2 drops, sage oil 1 drop.
28. Mix the paste of tender neem leaves with turmeric and apply of affected area. An eastern approach to acne home remedies.
29. Grind some nutmeg with milk and apply on affected area. Pimples disappear like magic without leaving a mark.
30. Make a mixture of lime juice and rose water. Apply on face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
31. Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
32. Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
33. Mix 1 tsps groundnut oil with 1 tspn fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples .
34. Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix mixed with fresh lime juice, and apply on pimples. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots.
35. First wash face and then dab acne with cotton balls soaked in vinegar.
36. Mix groundnut oil with an equal amtount of fresh lime juice and apply on face. leave for 10-15 minutes and wash. It may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads, acne and pimples.
37. Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling acne, pimples.
38. Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for acne, pimples, blackheads, and ed skin.
39. Apply ripe Tomatoes pulp on acne, pimples and kept upto 1 hour, then wash.
40. Make a paste of roasted %26amp; powdered pomgranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over acne, boils, pimple, blackheads and whiteheads.
41. Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads , etc.
42. Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
43. Apply a paste of ground seasame seeds with water as poultice for inflammation of the skin due to allergies, skin rashes, and pimples.
44. Large pores on facial skin can be treated with paste of sandalwood powder with masoor dal.
45. Use an oatmeal or almond mask throughly to cleanse your face. Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with enough rose water to make a soft paste that spreads easily on the skin. Rub it on your skin with your fingertips, paying special attention the problem areas. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This is very good in getting rid of blackheads.
46. A solution made out of one and a half cups of hot water and half a tablespoon of boric powder is an ideal remedy for blackheads, Saturate a face napkin in this hot solution and press on to the skin, repeat twice. Extract blackheads carefully with a blackhead remover and sterilized cottonwool. Pat on an astrigent.
47. Honey is a great remedy for skin blemishes and acne because the honey kills bacteria.
These are some effective home remedies for the treatment of acne and blackheads.
I use Bio-oil its really good. You can get it from health food shops.
girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl i have the same problem
Go to a plastic surgeon that specializes in Faces. Use Obagi for face. And try the chemical peels or lazer treatment for scars.
this has worked for me .Washing my face with a gentle skin facial cleanser. There are several on the market. Scar Relief Gel. and i use Striadril =StriVectin-SD like a moisturizer.
An excellent remedy for pimples or acne-prone skin can be made by mixing 1 teaspoon ground cloves with 2 tablespoons fullers earth and ice water. When you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
For zits and pimples use Neutrogena Rapid Clear and for the blackheads and scars use St.Ives Acne and Blemish control. The st.ives will get rid of most of the scars except the raised scars. Those you should use scarsoft but it'll take a few months but the st.ives will get rid of the discoloration from the scars for the most part. Use them once or twice a day, and try to drink more water and eat less junk food. Don't touch your face or sleep on your face at night.