Monday, December 14, 2009

What can easily get rid of acne scars without clogging up my pores?

I've tried cocoa butter but all that do is clog up my face, causing more acne. I look like I have freckles on both sides of my cheeks. My skin is rather weird, I don't mess with the bumps, I wash my face and let them go away on their own but there are still scars left in return. Do anyone know what can get rid of these acne scars? I've tried Bio-oil and that doesn't work and plus its worse than using cocoa butter.What can easily get rid of acne scars without clogging up my pores?
ZenMED is the best do it yourself home treatment for scars and wrinkles. The best part about this acne scar treatment kit is that it is formulated with the average consumer in mind instead of celebrities. It will give your skin a smooth and flawless appearance.





-MichaelWhat can easily get rid of acne scars without clogging up my pores?
If your scars are not severe,I suggest you Zenmed Scar kit:ZENMED庐 Acne Scar Removal is a dual action system to scarring and imperfection with two treatments.


Use is product for about two weeks consistently and you will see a big difference.





The kit contains:





1. MicroDermabrasion Complex.





2. Skin Eraser, a well-known and established skin lightening agent.





Zenmed Microdermabrasion gently resurfaces the skin, removing debris and old dead skin, revealing the new cells underneath and encouraging the production of new smoother, clearer skin. Unlike many other products on the market, it is completely natural and does not require the use of any machine or hand held device.





Skin Eraser is a medicated skin lightening agent blended into a natural base of healing Aloe Vera, Green Tea and Cucumber. Only needs to be applied to the affected areas to penetrate the damaged skin tissue and restore it to normalcy.





For complete informations read here:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/acne-sc鈥?/a>
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found at www.health-sex-money.com/acne/ and bought it for like $40 and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don't even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can't believe it's only $40 and after you use it you won't either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Samantha
I was just looking for the same answer.


I heard dabbing a bit of lemon juice on your face


will help with acne and acne scars.





it burns a little at first but afterwards its smooth.





also, I heard DRINKING some lemon juice was good too,


get it through your system.


I did it earlier and it kinda burns, but if it helps, whatever!








goodluck(:
Pineapple juice has a good amount of ascorbic acid which acts as a good bleach for the skin, so when applied often and washed after 10 or 15 minutes help a great deal in reducing acne,pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
well my friend these remedies are the not the best i advice coz of their limited effect and long time to see it ,u can try laser or chemical peeling but they are costy find out more about methods to get rid of acne here http://acnescarsdestroyer.blogspot.com/
Retin-A is the ultimate for acne scars...
your answer is in the site i mentioned in my sources
Check out some home remedies at


http://homeremediesforacnetreatment.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment