Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Acne scars?

ive had acne since middle school and i have seen a doctor about it and i have the breakouts undercontrol. but next friday is my prom and i have some scars on my face still. i would just cover them with make up but that would just cause another break out, ive tried this before. im wondering if anyone knows any home remedies to help fade them a little by then. thanks!Acne scars?
It sounds like you are in a tough situation, and I've seen proms--been there, done that!


Now that's out of the way, I'd like to make a suggestion or two.


First of all, there are no known remedies of getting rid of acne scars, or at least, that's what I know. Scars are practically permanent, and I know that from experiences. But the best thing you can do is get them laser removed. Ask your dermetologist for more information.





Missa

No comments:

Post a Comment