Monday, December 14, 2009

Acne-scars?

i have alot of acne scars on my face and i was woundering whats a really good product to get rid of acne scars? i've heard of mederma but i havent found anywhere that sells in canada ( i live in canada) thanksAcne-scars?
proactiv can sort of help with it. its expensive to get from stores and stuff but you can get free samples from this site: http://funkurl.com/mkcx . just put in yoru zip code to see if your eligible.Acne-scars?
Microdermabrasion can be costly but I guess it would depend on what you think is expensive. I think a session is about $150. I had my first one done a few weeks ago- it was free because I am doing laser hair removal with the company. I have to say I LOVE the results. As someone who is 30 years old and have suffered from acne most of my life and spending tons of money on things that haven't helped (pro-activ, topical treatments from the derm). I was on Yasmin, a birth control pill, that helped me from breaking out but did nothing for my scars or the oilyness of my skin. The microderm was uncomfortable but was over in less than 5 minutes. It was a little like sandpaper but they can adjust the intensity. My pores are smaller, and my skin feels and looks a lot better. Some of my scars are gone and others are lighter and less visable. Usually I could fry chicken with the amount of oil on my face when I wake up in the morning, this morning, very little oil. Even as I am typing, at this point in the day, I would have to wipe my face, not today. The only side effect that I had with it was my face was a little itchy afterwards but nothing that was unbearable. For me, it is worth the investment of $150 a treatment because I have been embarrassed and frustrated for a long time because of my skin. I am not here as a representative of any company, just as someone who suffered from acne for too long and am happy to have something that can help.
Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html
Try cocoa butter or go to the pharmacist and ask for help most pharmacists will be glad to assist you

No comments:

Post a Comment