Monday, December 14, 2009

How do I get rid of acne and acne scars?

What brand should I use that isn't too expensive but still works? I've tried Acne Free, Clearasil, and Neutrogena. What should I do about acne scars and blemishes? Homemade remedies are also fine.How do I get rid of acne and acne scars?
dont eat crap, and stop putting crap on your face





smart people now know the body is a whole integrated system, including your skin





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnparqmJ鈥?/a>





your skin tries to expel mucous and other harmful toxins that you ingest through unnatural and refined foodsHow do I get rid of acne and acne scars?
Dear everyone,





Do you want to be healthy and young? Buy our ebooks. Do you want to be our joint venture partner to sell our ebooks. go to http://www.queenofebooks.com.


queenofebooks Report Abuse

Go to the doctor.
Proactiv will probably work for your acne. To get rid of scars I recommend Mederma. It's pretty fast and it completely gets rid of scars.
You said you tried clearasil,but don't use the daily face wash that did not work for me use clearasil the vanishing creme its a little box that has white its less than $7 if that does not work after days I've heard that toothpaste works too, weird.BUT DO NOT USE THE WHITENING ONE.it'll damage Ur face. just give it time.
Just give it time, as a runner my skin get oily and i get acne, but I use some overnight clearasil and it goes away by the next morning, hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment