Monday, December 14, 2009

How do i get rid of old acne scars and dark patches caused by eczema and the use of cortizone?

I have tries cocoa butter, tissue oil and a few creams that promise to even out skin tone and lighten marks but to no avail. Can anyone give me names of products to use, note that i have very sensistive eczema prone skin and react to most products.How do i get rid of old acne scars and dark patches caused by eczema and the use of cortizone?
I'd limit your use of cortizone and other steroid creams, as over use can cause permanent skin damage.





Have you had allergy testing? Eczema is often a side effect of allergic reactions, and many find that allergy testing (%26amp; allergen removal) has eliminated their eczema.





If you react to most products, its hard to give you a recommendation.





I would advise seeing an allergist and getting some allergy testing done.. with special attention to food allergies (wheat, milk, corn, soy, peanut, rice).





If you do have a food allergy, and are still having problems with eczema, email me. I may be able to help you research solutions.How do i get rid of old acne scars and dark patches caused by eczema and the use of cortizone?
I dont know of anything that works. Just be careful as cortizone thins the skin and causes the eczema to return worse than what it was. This I have learnt from years of experince
have you tried mixing apple cidar vinegar and water then using it as a toner? i've heard it lighterns acne marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment