Monday, December 14, 2009

What is the best product to fade acne scars?

What are good products %26amp; ways to get rid of acne scars? I've seen many products at the store, but I want to know which ones actually work so I won't waste my money. Also if there are good ways at home to make them go away, I would appreciate recommendations! Thanks!What is the best product to fade acne scars?
I start using oil Olay products and help a lot to me they are oil free. And eventually evens you skin that scars fade outWhat is the best product to fade acne scars?
do you mean red marks or indented scars?





If you mean red marks, MD formulations glycolic cleanser is brilliant. Well worth the money.
Buy Clinique Acne-Solutions.
this is a neat home remedy. I'll just giove you the website instead of going into details. Its the newest entry about an electric toothbrush.


www.xanga.com/ricebunny





She has the coolest beauty tips. I started using the electric toothbrush technique about a week ago and its worked wonders so far. I used to go to my derm for microdermabrasion, but then i moved so i havent gone in a long time, but i think this works better. Plus, its only about 7 bucks for an electric toothbrush as opposed to $550 a visit.





ps.


I just use any old facial scrub to do this, it dosent really matter if you get the products she suggests.
try ambi skin cream from a drug store. make sure to get the kind for ur skin combination. also murad face cleansin products work miracles! seriously! check out murad.com. i had this break out last year and bought a murad skin kit and i swear the pimples AND old acne marks were completely gone n no more than 2 weeks. it also brightened my complexion. that stuff really works miracles. and it feels so tingly! i love it!!!
  • prescriptives
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment