Thursday, December 17, 2009

Home remedies for acne scars that work overnight?

I had acne and got rid of it, but have a few scars.


I need a home remedy besides toothpaste that works.Home remedies for acne scars that work overnight?
It's not a perfect solution but, when my face brakes out and leaves scars, I use a scrub (apricot scrub is good) and it removes the dead skin cells. It doesn't get rid of the scars but they get lighter.Home remedies for acne scars that work overnight?
ive searched online, [im sure there are some home remidies] but what i found is they have to be removed surgically. Yea it stinks, but thats what i found. Report Abuse

uh no. that would be like magic which i don't have
go here. helped me! http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/beauty/acn鈥?/a>
  • prescriptives
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment