Monday, December 14, 2009

Scar removal treatment that gets rid of acne scars the best?

I have a scar removal gel that works GREAT for my stretch marks and other scars, but I've yet to see this dramatic or any improvement in my acne scars.





They're mostly on my forehead and some on my chin. They're raised, not indented, if that means anything.





I don't mind spending a little more money or waiting a month or to for a quality product that WORKS.


Would rather not have any procedures or surgeries, but I'll keep an open mind.





Thanks!Scar removal treatment that gets rid of acne scars the best?
Steph !


# pply sandalwood paste with rosewater and leave it overnight over the scars. You can even apply a mixture of sandalwood paste and black gram paste.


# For dark acne scars use lemon juice. Before applying, clean the scars with warm water and dab 1 tsp of lemon juice into a cotton ball and apply it on the scars and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Make sure to apply sunscreen prior to going out in the sun as lemon juice makes your skin photosensitive.


# Cucumber with lemon juice or honey with lemon juice also helps. Honey also helps for chicken pox scars. However people with oily skin should avoid the use of honey.


FOR MORE VISIT


http://acnecureinfo.blogspot.com/Scar removal treatment that gets rid of acne scars the best?
I would love to get your ';remedy'; for lessening stretch marks if you wouldn't mind giving it to me.....


email me at stefaunee31@yahoo.com Report Abuse

me tooo!


please tell me your remedy for strethc marks at esmie1818@yahoo.com Report Abuse

Acne covered my back, my chest %26amp; face. I tried several products and treatments but did not see the changes in my skin that I was hoping for. After searching for a genuine product that can cure my acne I found product from Zenmed that works well over my skin. Name of the product is Zenmed Derma Cleanse and I decided to share my experience with other people who were suffering from acne like me. Above all it comes with 100% money back guarantee, so go ahead and give it a try.
Try to use orange peel : apply it on affected areas.


Apply lemon juice on affected areas


Use fenugreek leaves


good luck
hi! im a cosmetic dermatologist. i think ur scars would respond best to a combination of glycolic acid / retinoic acid creams at bedtime with serial microdermabrasions (since u mentioned they're raised scars). if ur willing to spend a little more and can afford a bit more downtime, laser skin resurfacing would do wonders to those hypertrophic (raised) scars.
www.acnetreatment.tastelife.com
lol, im about to be asking y ou a question. what would your great stuff be? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment