Monday, December 14, 2009

What is the best concealer for acne pimples and acne scars?

My pimples get red and inflamed and I am looking for a great concealer that will last all day (or for a good duration of the day). Something under about $20 would be great! Something I could buy at Wal-Mart, Target, or Wal-Greens, for example! Thanks for the help!What is the best concealer for acne pimples and acne scars?
Hey Megan,





I actually just read that using make up to conceal your acne will do you more harm than good. I had acne myself for a few years, and I stopped using make up for that reason. Apparently, using make up to cover up the scars after you've cured your acne is of little use as well.





You're best bet is to just focus on getting rid of your acne and scars all together, otherwise you'll most likely just be committing yourself to an endless search for the best ways to hide it. It's not as hard as you might think, there are things you can do at home to clear up your skin in just a few days. I'll link you below, check it out!What is the best concealer for acne pimples and acne scars?
I suggest you Dermablend cover creme.Recommended by dermatologists, endorsed by Hollywood actors, models and make-up artists, this product easily conceals any facial imperfection, such as:Uneven skin tone, Scarring, Freckles, Bruises, Burn scars, Spots and birthmarks.


Read Here for complete informations:


http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/Dermabl鈥?/a>






i love nuetragena concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment