Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best product to get rid of acne scars?

I have these stubborn like acne marks since I was like 16 that I just can't get rid of!


I also have a little bit on my back and shoulders!!


What procduct should I try?What is the best product to get rid of acne scars?
Try mederma, it's not specifically for acne scars but it helped my friend.What is the best product to get rid of acne scars?
When you find out let me know! So far the best stuff out there is Crema de Concha Nacar but not the cheap stuff they sell at stores.You have to get it through the web or by phone.It cost like $50 a jar.
Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of acne, blemishes and pimple scar. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment