Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I hide small acne scars on my face with makeup?

I'm 16 and I have clear, tanned skin on my face except I feel insecure when I go out without makeup on because i have acne scars from when I was younger. How can I hide them with makeup and still have a fresh-looking face? I don't want it to look like I wear a lot of makeup. How do I hide small acne scars on my face with makeup?
you can use a spot clearing product like clinique's


post blemish formula, which claims to fade acne


scarring and discoloration.





while you use that, you can use a somewhat opaque


spot concealer like Make Up Forever's camouflage


concealer, which covers acne (or scarring) without


looking cakey, or MAC's compact concealer with spf 35,


which can cover birthmarks, acne (and scarring), moles,


and even tattoos.





hope it works out!How do I hide small acne scars on my face with makeup?
don't wear a lot of foundation as it will make your face look gross and cakey. i suggest using a tiny make up brush and putting on a little bit of concealer over the scar. just enough to cover it and then use a light powder to go over it with.


there are more tips on this site!:


http://free-beauty-tips.glam.com/acnesca鈥?/a>


good luck!:)
baremierals foundation will help cover acne and also help improve it. it looks natural on the face as it is made of minerals
There's medicine to treat it so you dont have to wear makeup.


Take alook around riteaid/brooks/cvs.



concealer.. and powder overtop to set it.
try concealer!


it's great:)

No comments:

Post a Comment