Monday, December 14, 2009

I want to get rid of my acne scars overnight with a home remedy?

Or within the next few days, their not very bad and theres only like 8 of them. Any suggestions for home remedies to quickly get rid of them?I want to get rid of my acne scars overnight with a home remedy?
I was experimenting the other day, i went out and bought some Aloe Vera Capsules i broke one open with needle and put it on a VERY red scar mixed with tea tree oil then put a little Clean and Clear persa gel over it, it took away 50% of the redness in one night.I want to get rid of my acne scars overnight with a home remedy?
You can use vitamin E on old scars , to reduce permanent scarring. While many commercially prepared ointments contain vitamin E, you can also just use a capsule of vitamin E in oil form to apply to the scar or the wound.
you can try zenmed , but its kind of expensive.
good luck, because it won't happen. Scars are for life. They will fade over time, but that is it.
no there's a surgery well not a cut skin removal one but a little suction one and it works my sis got it done just ask a dermatologist and they will help you out 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment