Monday, December 14, 2009

How do you get rid of dark acne scars on your forehead?

I had some acne on my forehead and when it went away dark scars were left there. My skin is tan and my scars are a little darker, but they are only on my forehead. I have tried to get rid of it, but I was just wondering if anyone had any more ideas? Thank you!How do you get rid of dark acne scars on your forehead?
try using clinique scar fader or somthing like that i cant remember the name but i know they make it it lightens the scars gradually.How do you get rid of dark acne scars on your forehead?
I treat with my acne as idea introduced from here.. it offers me very useful idea and method, maybe you can try it as well.. http://www.queenofebooks.com/How-To-Win-A-War-Against-Acne.php Report Abuse

Rubbing your skin will not do any good. How pathetic of suggestion. What I'd do, I'll use lotion to moisture my skin and keep it balanced and I think over time the scars begin to fade or when you get a tan and then you begin to peel thats when the new flesh begins to show.
when you take a shower scrub your skin rough so, that new skin can grow, and eventually it will sorta disapeare.








Just don't hurt your skin when you do this, common sense only knows how much the skin can take...
try bio-oil it help my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment